Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens ® Real Estate, CENTURY 21 ® , Coldwell Banker ® , Coldwell Banker Commercial ® , The Corcoran Group ® , ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty ® and ZipRealty ® . Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 256,800 independent sales associates conducting business in 110 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
The Realogy Business Intelligence Group is responsible for developing and maintaining in-house analytics and decision support systems used at all levels within the organization. In addition, the group is tasked with generating a variety of periodic reports as well as ad-hoc reports for senior leadership.
The right individual for the Data & Business Analyst role will be a motivated and energetic data analyst who takes initiative, enjoys working in a fast-paced, precision-focused environment, is very detail oriented, and takes extreme pride in his or her work.
Core responsibilities will be to assist in the management of market databases and the research and creation of analytic reports for senior management as well as both franchise sales and support functions.
Key responsibilities to accomplish this will include participating in the maintenance, improvement, and continuous development of the Microsoft Excel-based analytic reporting endeavors of the BI Group. This will include generating and validating sets of standard monthly reports, as well as completing ad-hoc reporting requests issued to the group.
In addition, this individual will work to automate the process of creating both existing monthly reports and any new report requests that the group receives.
Finally, from time to time, this individual may be called upon to work on various reports and analyses within either of the Competitive Research or the Mergers & Acquisitions departments, both of which work in conjunction with the Business Intelligence group.
Functional Skills Required:
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and present results in a clean, concise format understood by end users.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify data patterns.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining stellar quality work and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Strong motivation to learn new reporting and application development skills (.NET).
- Must possess superior written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization; customer service skills and strong organizational skills are also a must.
Technical Skills Required:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010-2016 including the use of Lookups, Macros, and VBA Functions and Routines.
- Proficient with VBA, specifically within Microsoft Excel, and/or VB 6.0 coding and best practices.
- Ability to read, troubleshoot, and improve existing VBA code.
- Proven history of creating and analyzing reports.
- Experience with finding process improvements to streamline workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
Preferred Skills ( Not Required ):
- 1-2 years of data analysis and reporting using Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server, Stored Procedures, and Views.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Automation and COM Add-ins.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Realogy Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries are committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to www.realogy.com . #LI-CH1
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.