Ambit Group LLC
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Office of Information Technology (OIT) Application Development Division (ADD) requires highly-productive, innovative, and flexible Agile services to support the TSA’s mission and to help move OIT toward its envisioned state of a technologically innovative, state-of-the-art, electronic and customer-centric organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, implements and maintains moderately complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security documentation and statistical methods
- Maintains database dictionaries, monitors standards and procedures and integration of systems through database design.
- Masters degree
- 15+ years of experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Ability work under pressure and time constraints
- Computer programming and software skills with programs such as:
- Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL, Business Objects software, XML, SOA, ETL, BI, ERP and Agile; data modeling
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.