Client is seeking a Data Architect with strong technical experience in multiple areas of Data Architecture, including both OLTP and OLAP data modeling. The individual must have familiarity with building use cases for testing and validation during a large-scale data migration. Qualified candidate will have familiarity with Big Data concepts and technologies, and hands-on experience with database migrations. The individual must demonstrate strong communication skills and be very capable of working independently with little direction or oversight.
Job Description and Requirements
- 10+ years of experience with data architecture Experience leading data integration and data migration projects
- Experience with two or more database management systems in both operational/transactional and data warehousing context: Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, alongside organizational and planning skills
- Strong technical aptitude, ability to multi-task and be flexible to respond to changing priorities•
- Ability to deliver data architect capabilities and implementing comprehensive data architecture and migration (transition and transformation) solutions.
- Ability to deliver solution design, estimates, implementations, and lead delivery of data integration/data migration projects.
- Ability to work with solution architecture, ensure delivery quality, provide estimates – timelines, resources and value
- Responsible for articulating solutions to all levels of customer executives and senior leaders
- Lead small to midsize teams working on multiple tracks/swim lanes simultaneously
- Ability to address performance issues with projects, resources, and client
- Self-starter and a motivated individual that can handle ambiguity
Same as above.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.