Commonwealth Care Alliance
Commonwealth Care Alliance is seeking a Data Architect who will be responsible for designing, creating, deploying and managing the organization’s data architecture. In addition, the data architect will define how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems as well as any applications using or processing the data.
The Data Architect will develop a detailed knowledge of the underlying data and data structures and become the subject matter expert on content, current and potential future uses of data, and the quality and interrelationship between core elements of the data repository and master data management.
The Data Architect will have deep experience in Information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies to provide us with tactical and strategic direction in the areas of data modeling, business intelligence analytics, data mining and assessment of data quality and consistency across platforms.
This individual will possess a combination of business knowledge, technical skills, and people skills to define and guide data strategy.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership in establishing Data Strategy and Roadmap for the organization and define Data Architecture for various enterprise systems by working with various business and IT stakeholders
- Performs a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data mining, data discovery and database design and implementation.
- Establishes standards and guidelines for the design & development, tuning, deployment and maintenance of information,
- Provide thought leadership in Data Management & Data Architecture space and bring industry perspective to solve a variety of Customers’ problems
- Lead the implementation of a Master Data Management program
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering).
- Advanced degree in Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 15+ years of experience in implementing Data Management solutions with minimum of 8+ years of experience as Data Architect/Data Modeler
- Must have defined Data Architecture, Data Strategy and Roadmap for large Healthcare (Payer, Care Provider) organizations and complex systems
- Must be able to work independently and have skills like strategy, roadmap, planning, estimation, scheduling, etc.
- Must have expertise in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Master Data Management, Data Archival and Data Migration areas
- Experience with project management, ITIL and SDLC methodologies.
- Solid experience with Data Warehouse and BI systems; extensive experience for collecting business requirements from customers, and transform the requirements into DB data processes and data schema.
- Experience with databases (SQL and Oracle)
- Experience with Industry Solution models (HL7, HIPAA,)
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry trends such as ACO, HIX, HIE
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.