The TA is critical to the success of our client projects. As well as being a deep source of technical information, a TA must possess the ability to maximize business value through a technical design, identify risks, and provide options to any level of a client’s organization in a manner that the customer will understand and be able to make informed decisions. The TA leads the development team during construction of the technical design, ensuring it meets the client’s needs.
This position blends several Architectural practices into one position, including system architecture, system integration, system and application security, application design, database design, and overall system quality.
- Responsible for the overall data architecture deliverables through a project’s lifecycle
- Uncovers patterns, solutions, and standards for technical delivery
- Adapts data solutions to meet client’s business objectives
- Promotes and pursues relevant skill attainment
- Promotes standard delivery processes
- Document and communicate data design options
- Delegate project tasks to project resources
- Work with all internal, and external, stakeholders as necessary
- Demonstrate proficiency in multiple database platforms and ETL processes/tools
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
Activities to achieve the above responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Elicit and document data requirements
- Ensure data architecture deliverables meet requirements as well as client expectations
- Mentors and shares knowledge with team members through informal channels
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients
- Experience in and surrounding the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience in Marketing cloud (Marketo, Pardot)
- Deep understand of ETL Tools, and database platforms
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.