Full-time Data Analyst sought by Lockheed Martin Energy (LM Energy) to support client's energy efficiency incentive program. Through the program, technical assistance and cash incentives are offered to customers in existing multifamily facilities to make electric and natural gas energy efficiency upgrades possible. The job is located in downtown Portland, in LM Energy's existing office space.
The primary responsibilities of the Data Analyst is to oversee the forecasting, reporting and trending of energy savings projects whereby participants are well-served and annual program savings goals are met. Primary job activities include:
– performing the analysis, running various mathematical calculations to determine how the data samples might best be applied to program planning and delivery tactics
– evaluating risk, culling statistical information to determine whether additional opportunity for savings are present
– collaborating with internal operations, outreach, marketing, and management teams to develop informed program plans
– standard reporting (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad-hoc (as-needed) to report on program on program progress and future planning
– Excellent knowledge in the fields of Micro-Economic Theory, and Statistics / Econometrics
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills
– Strong interest in an energy efficiency career and influential applied research
– Proficient to advanced MS Excel user
– Excellent time management
– Conducting national, local research to define best practices
– Understanding of behavior economic theories
– Data analytics
– VBA, SQL, GIS
– Database design
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Portland Oregon
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.