Data and Analytics Lead Consultant
City, State: Richmond, VA
At Impact Makers, we’re changing the way companies do business. We are a social impact company and we don’t grow only for profit, we grow for purpose. We scale not only for a greater bottom line, but also for greater impact. Have you ever thought about going to work and making a difference for your client and the community? Do you believe in social entrepreneurship? If so you need to consider making a move to Impact Makers. We are hiring a Data and Analytics Lead Consultant with Business Intelligence, Data Architecture and Data Governance skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Able to execute data management assessments at the enterprise, departmental and functional levels.
- Identify business drivers and opportunities for unleashing business value using data
- Have the ability to understand and coherently document a client’s current state capabilities for managing data in the context of business processes, organizational roles and responsibilities, cultural change readiness, data assets, data management practices (governance, architecture, quality) and IT assets.
- Able to develop strategic solutions and implementation plans in response to the assessment results
- Develop comprehensive solutions (people, process, data management practices, data and IT assets) to deliver undeniable business value
- Develop implementation plans that includes a high-level milestone roadmap; estimates for LOE, budgets and timelines; and benefit measures.
- Able to manage the execution of the implementation plans
- Can create a vision for the program based on the assessment and implementation plans, organize a team (!m’ers and client resources), create work plans and execute according to those plans.
- Data Management concepts of data governance, data architecture, data quality and data strategy.
- Data development of systems for transactions, master data, analytics (warehouse, marts, ETL), data visualization, big data
Impact Makers is a for profit Virginia benefit corporation that is committed to helping members of the community by contributing 100% of its net profits to charities over the life of the company. Impact Makers utilizes its innovative business model to transform the business value of our work into social value for the community.
Impact Makers has made the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for four consecutive years. In 2015, Impact Makers ranked no. 1549, with three year sales growth of 264%. (In 2014, our rank was no. 463, no. 514 in 2013 and in 2012, no. 360.) In 2015, 2014 and 2013, the company was named ‘Best for the World’ and ‘Best for Community’ by scoring in the top 10% of B Corporations. Virginia Business magazine named Impact Makers to their 2016 Best Places to Work list. !m also made the 2015 and 2014 Richmond Times-Dispatch Top Workplaces Lists. The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) and Fortune magazine recognized Impact Makers as the 8th fastest growing inner city company in the U.S. for the 2015 Inner City 100 awards. Consulting magazine recognized !m as one of their 2016 Seven Small Jewels: Seven to Watch small businesses.
Impact Makers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Impact Makers complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Travel: 50% Travel
This is a full time position
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.