Provide strategic and technical direction for customer analytics including defining KPIs and methodology, designing test-and-learn experiments, growing data sources and producing regular customer insights to answer key business questions.
- Advanced quantitative knowledge, test and design and statistical measures to validate results
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive web development and return on investment.
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large data sets to analyze, test, validate and report public web usage data.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects
2 years hands-on experience with Google Analytics, including Tag Manager
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.