Are you a person who can’t help but ask, “Why?” or “What If?” Do you have a knack for forming hypotheses, and using facts to analyze problems? Do you want to work on a fast paced, creative, collaborative globally oriented team that is dedicated to using your insights to drive action in digital programs? If so, we may have the job for you.
The Digital Analytics Manager will lead measurement and data analyses for our global digital initiatives and properties. This is a broad role that covers both day-to-day insights and big picture analysis, working with various cross-functional business partners to derive key insights to support their functional and strategic needs.
Why Work for Benefit?
As one of beauty's fastest growing and most spirited brands, Benefit has made a name for itself by creating high-quality products that offer instant solutions with a dose of humor. (No wonder our beauty mantra is “Laughter is the best cosmetic…so grin and wear it!”).
Benefit’s corporate headquarters is a highly charged environment filled with both laughter and hard work – making Benefit a unique place to hang your hat. The Digital Department is a fast-paced team environment working internationally to build the Benefit brand, and our roles and activities are rapidly expanding. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you're the type of person who puts the word 'no' before the word 'problem,’ then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Data Management & Reporting
- Develop, publish, and present reporting and dashboards for our digital programs across social media, digital campaigns, email, advertising, website, CRM, and video.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and evolve reporting/tagging requirements and tools that enable the team to better measure performance and drive actionable insights.
- Conduct regular data audits to ensure data hygiene and accuracy, and troubleshoot data feeds and integrations as needed.
- Build data automations to simplify and increase overall efficiency.
- Manage various data-related and CRM vendor relationships and budgets.
Analysis & Optimization
- Work closely with cross-functional business partners by providing key insights derived from data to support their functional and strategic needs.
- Perform in-depth analyses on our various digital programs to identify key learnings and opportunity areas, as well as help set benchmarks.
- Help evolve measurement of custom campaigns to drive performance and effectiveness.
- Partner with website teams to drive overall site KPIs and objectives, including improving paid search performance, analyzing A/B test results, and identifying opportunities for future site testing and enhancements.
- Support our ecommerce teams with deep dives into sales performance and recommend business improvements.
- Derive customer insights from our CRM database, and work with ecommerce teams in testing and developing more targeted marketing campaigns.
- Present key findings to our leadership teams and key stakeholders.
- Train the digital team on how to effectively collect and analyze data, and be the champion for using data to drive smarter business decisions across all our initiatives.
- Stay current on trends and best practices in digital analytics.
- Research digital behavior & adoption in emerging markets and make recommendations on digital activities to our team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience in CRM, ecommerce, and/or digital analytics.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge of Excel, along with other MS office products (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Experience in working with website analytic tools, such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Proficient in working with large datasets and database marketing (SQL queries, segmenting & modeling, visualization tools such as Tableau, etc).
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights, and communicate recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of current standards in digital and interactive marketing, including trends and best practices in order to improve efficacy of programs.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams in gathering business requirements and then interpreting into logic for technical teams to implement.
- Self-starter with proven ability to prioritize resources among multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven track record of working well with business stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in consumer retail or cosmetics industry a plus.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.