- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Business, Statistics, Data Analysis, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Health Care Management, or other related area of health care focus.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Data/Analytics
- Expert knowledge of health and safety management strategies, regulatory readiness, quality improvement and continuous improvement methodologies and tools.
- Expert working knowledge of systems theory and statistics.
- Expert knowledge of healthcare regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Advanced computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SQL, Midas Solutions, and McKesson Decision Support applications or other equivalent systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively to hospital employees.
- Ability to conduct strategic data analyses
- Ability to assess problems and identify solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with quality improvement project teams.
- Commitment to quality and always putting the patient first.
- Professional competencies:
- Process and Quality Improvement
- Healthcare Delivery Operations
- Training and Education
- Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Relationship Management
- Innovative Thinking
- Execution Against Plans
The Data/Analytics II position will be primarily responsible for conducting clinical and non-clinical data analytics and producing reports to support business decisions System-wide. The Data/Analytics Specialist will collect data and perform analytics to support the development of optimal solutions for business problems by bringing new insights.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.