Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D.
We are growing and we are ready to evolve our analytics usage to drive more data driven decisions. We are seeking an experienced Data Analytics Developer to build and enhance: dashboards, reports, data models, and score cards. The ideal candidate loves extracting information that informs business and technology decisions, can work both independently and as part of a team, and communicates well.
- Use off-the-shelf/standard packages to collect data, extract the relevant information, and generate reports to drive business and technology decisions
- Build and enhance dashboards, reports, data models and score cards
- Help define and recommend KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business teammates
- Be an internal data evangelist to help teammates understand data and how to ask good questions
- Create and maintain documentation on current environment, data locations and models, and code
- Strong understanding of and experience with data analysis and statistics, including time series and tabular data as well as techniques like sampling and data normalization
- Experience with data analytics and data management, including collecting data from multiple sources, extracting relevant information, and generating readable, understandable reports
- Experience working across teams, both business and engineering, to understand data needs and provide insight re: data-driven decision-making
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel and/or similar, popular off-the-shelf analytics packages, APIs, and reporting tools
- Experience customizing OTS products as well as custom development of tools for data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or equivalent experience
NICE TO HAVES
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with Django and/or similar Web frameworks
- Experience working in an AWS environment (RDS, RedShift, S3)
- Experience with A/B Testing
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.