Are you a Data Analyst with a passion for using data to drive great changes in products? Do you want to help form the data culture of an org and V1 product from the ground up? Then come work with us on Microsoft Teams!
Microsoft Teams is Microsoft’s new team-focused communication and collaboration product. Our org is crazy agile, results-oriented, and startup-like, and we need a superstar analyst to dig into how our users behave and what this tells us about building the best possible experiences.
As a V1 product, this role is about digging through data to find impactful insights. Yes, you’ll build some dashboards; but we’re looking for the kind of curious, passionate, and intellectually strong candidate that will move beyond just tracking KPIs to guiding the product through clever and elegant analyses.
So you’ll take on challenges such as:
• Analyze usage data and identify useful cohorts to spot problems, important patterns, and growth opportunities
• Recommend product direction, specific features, and success criteria to the Leadership Team based on your analyses
• Design, drive, and support metrics and processes that empower the entire organization with data-driven decisions
Succeeding in this role will require:
• Proven exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities
• Strong experience analyzing user behavior for insights and regular Leadership Team reviews
• Strong data presentation and verbal/written communication skills
• Exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations
• Tenacious and proactive drive for results with a sense of urgency
• Strong ability to handle significant ambiguity and rapid change
• Relentless focus on making the best possible experiences
If this sounds like you, then come do great things with us!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.