This position contributes to the monitoring and evaluation of the department from both efficiency and quality perspective.
- Assist in developing reports from available data to analyze and make necessary recommendations.
- Assist in performing statistical analysis of departmental data to evaluate the membership count and accuracy of the plan.
- Assist in ongoing assessment and enhancement of area data management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Core Individual Contributor Competencies: Personal and professional attributes that are critical to successful performance for Individual Contributors: Customer, Focus, Accountable, Learn, and Communicate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University preferred.
- Internal applicants lacking a degree but who have related experience and who have demonstrated performance above the contributor level will be considered.
- Requires one to two years business experience.
- Prefer one year of data analysis or related experience.
- Requires the ability to research and analyze data and report on the results.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Analytical Thinking, strong Interpersonal and Organizational Skills.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.