Audit and analyze customer transactions, review customer contracts, customer pricing methodologies and billing for identification of revenue leakage or potential revenue opportunities in order to cash process. Additionally, also responsible for development and implementation of automated analytics tool pertaining to proactive revenue assurance practices.
- Data extraction, cleansing and profiling
- Derive insights from data extracted based on the use case provided by Business
- Analysis and Investigation of existing pricing structures
- Working in conjunction with Equifax Business to identify Revenue Opportunities
- Tracking revenue lift post project implementations
- Requirement Gathering
- Development & Testing
- Production install support
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- ETL/Data profiling experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience of test extraction development , transformation, and load (ETL) processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment are also required.
- Ability to analyze a problem and pick the best and most cost-effective solution.
- Ability to solve problems outside of the initial area of expertise
- MS office (Excel formulas, PowerPoint), SQL, Oracle, DB2, OBIEE Reporting, COBOL, JCL
Function – IT Development and Client Services
Heredia, Other / Non-US, Costa Rica
- Job ID:
October 21, 2016
- Position Title:
Data Analyst – Junior
- Company Name:
- Job Function:
- Job Type:
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.