• Provide computer engineering and IT management support and function as Computer Systems Analyst.
• Assist IT Manager in responses to all DoD IT, IAO (Information Assurance Officer) or other non- DoD data calls or requests for information.
• Conduct network backups, information security virus & vulnerability scans, and apply IAVAs as necessary or directed to maintain DoD information assurance (IA) standards of legacy and RDT&E networks.
• Maintain and provide technical guidance and recommendations for hardware and software upgrades; interface with the CIO office to obtain all necessary approvals and authorizations to purchase IT material.
• Provide RDT&E network, desktop, and server support for rapidly reconfigurable systems and collaborative development environments in support of NSWCCDDN joint service and non-DoD mission requirements.
DoD Secret Clearance Required
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree (BA /BS) from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited college or university. OR advanced technical training and minimum of six years of related experience in addition to the Minimum Experience requirement stated below.
Minimum Experience: Experience supporting technical and program objectives by collecting data from readily available sources and reporting it in predetermined formats, including verification of adequacy/accuracy of information noting variations which may require further investigation or effort. Advanced technical training and minimum of six years of related experience may be substituted for the BA or BS degree.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.