- Use superb data mining, analytics and business judgment to help identify, prioritize, structure and solve complex data problems.
- Partner with PMs to identify product tracking needs and work closely with the Engineering and QA teams to get Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst tracking implemented.
- Work across product and marketing to turn insight into action that lifts business performance and delivers customer experiences that delight buyers, sellers, institutions and agents.
- Help drive strategic business decisions around segmentation, performance-based internet, digital and social marketing, targeting, CRM, A/B testing initiatives and product optimization.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and data extraction requests; actively build processes, tools and metrics dashboard to make data more accessible; extract insights from data to improve the product experience and operational efficiency.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytics, problem-solving, strategic thinking and data capabilities.
- Experience analyzing very large, multi-dimensional data sets using SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Tableau, Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, SAS/R or similar.
- Deep experience with web analytics and statistics (multivariate stats, predictive modeling, controlled test design, machine learning, marketing mix modeling)
- Keen business judgment, ability to see the “big picture” and to prioritize for actionable impact. Deep knowledge of best practices in data-driven product and marketing functions.
- Great influence, partnering, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Passion for building world class customer experiences and converting insights into action.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concept/tools.
- Management experience and well-honed ability to inspire and lead a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline / Computer Science / Information Systems with at least three years of work experience or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline / Computer Science / Information Systems with at least two years of work experience.
- Experience with deep data analytics using SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Tableau, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, SAS / R or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in product or marketing analytics in a top-tier consumer-focused technology company.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.