We are at the dawn of the resource revolution. In a world facing high demographic growth, runaway urbanization and the shortage of natural resources, securing, optimizing and renewing resources is essential to our future. SUEZ (Paris: SEV, Brussels: SEVB) supplies drinking water to 92 million people, delivers wastewater treatment services to 65 million, collects waste produced by 34 million, recovers 16.3 million tons of waste each year and produces 5,853 GWh of local and renewable energy. With 82,500 employees, SUEZ, which is present on all five continents, is a key player in the sustainable management of resources. SUEZ generated total revenues of €15.1 billion in 2015.
As a Data Analyst, this position will apply data mining, statistical, and modeling techniques to numerous types of data on a daily basis. This position will then work with the Finance team to help develop and implement corrective solutions based on where the data leads you.
- Mining data sets using open source technologies (R, Python, etc.)
- Using data to find and analyze sources, group data in logical categories, ensure data consistency, cleanse the data and provide insights
- Create and analyze reports to determine trends
- Present reports visually such as graphs, charts, and dashboards
- Develop and help to implement corrective solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- Analytical skills to perform critical reviews of the mined data
- Strong conceptual and quantitative problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- Able to communicate data to any audience visually, verbally, or in writing
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, Tableau, SAS etc)
One year of professional experience needed using open source technologies.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.