Data Analysts collect, analyze and study data for interpretation and analysis. Adept at validating data completeness, consistency, and accuracy Data Analysts also collaborate with project teams and client stakeholders to understand, question and validate information. With strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, they’re adept at research, analysis, and formulating recommendations based on a variety data sources and techniques.
Data Analysts have strong analytical and problem solving skills, often tapped to identify root causes and develop recommendations on how to resolve issues. Ideal candidates must have a solid understanding of business and are able to do complete life cycle data investigations and are able to take data to help our clients’ make better business decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience
While we believe that skills can be developed over time, we need our Data Analysts to have most of these skills on day one:
- Experience using statistical methods, tools, techniques such as SQL, MS Excel, Tableau and other data management systems to analyze data, generate reports and to create models that predict trends
- Experience managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Strong analytical abilities and critical thinking skills to go beyond the data to uncover insights and trends
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel formatting data, including using macros and pivot tables
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable interacting with client stakeholders to identify their information and research needs and to confidently present findings
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.