Position: Data Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
CSCI Consulting is seeking a Data Analyst. This position will be responsible for performing analysis on various database sources to include: access, excel, GIS and client proprietary systems in order to find inconsistencies. Updates will be made in the client proprietary contract system based on findings. This role will require solid working knowledge of data analysis through various sources and a good working knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS analysis methodologies.
- 3+ years advanced experience in Excel.
- 1+ years intermediate experience with GIS.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be able to pass a State of Indiana-required background screening and drug screening.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
- Past experience working with a State or Local government agency.
Benefits of working at CSCI
- Competitive W2 Salaries
- 25 Days Total PTO (includes Holidays)
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401K Plan
CSCI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer –minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. While all candidates are considered CSCI Consulting encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI Consulting is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
Disclaimer: The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.