Material Operations- Supply Chain
# of openings:
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 3,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For ® ” list for the fourth consecutive year.
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Data Analyst to support our Supply Chain team located in Plano, TX.
· Collect, trend and analyze internal performance data and other metrics using tools including CCC, ServiceNow incident data, Tableau etc. for Material Operations (Business Operations, Logistics, SCA and Quality teams) departments
· Partner closely with business users to discover information needs: data, reports, and analyses
· Be an expert in supply chain and how data can be leveraged to improve processes
· Translate business questions into reporting/analytical requirements
· Develop reports and clear visuals, including custom dashboards and scorecards
· Uncover and share patterns and key insights within data
· Answer frequent ad-hoc questions about the data
· Catalogue performance indicators and important target areas
· Organize, consolidate, maintain, and work to prune and replace legacy reports
· Provide ongoing support of any reporting and analytic needs
· Train business “power users” on self-service reporting tools
· Help identify and assess potential data sources
· Create basic descriptive statistics and regression analysis
· Work with teams to solve customer/supplier/product issues
· Review current projects and processes to identify improvement opportunities
· Participate in and drive project and improvement efforts
· Complete special projects, as assigned
· Ability to thrive in an agile team environment
· Bachelor’s degree in statistics, business, or computer science
· Strong business and sales operations background
· 3+ years of experience in data analysis using common reporting tools
· Advanced Excel experience (pivot table, v-lookups)
· Experience in SQL preferred
· SAP Applications and Tableau a plus
· Ability to travel as needed
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.