CVS Health is adding a Patient Data Steward Analyst. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for acting as the subject-matter expert and key resource in implementing CVS Health’s Patient Data Stewardship function within our Master Data Management platform, IBM Websphere MDM (Initiate), which is part of our Person Identity Management solution, called Enterprise Person Hub (EPH). This person will manage patient data quality for CVS Health. The Analyst – Patient Data Steward is responsible for defining, documenting, and monitoring master data requirements for the patient domain with the purpose of improving data quality.This position will be part of the Enterprise Data Management team that resides within Enterprise Analytics.
As a Patient Data Steward Analyst , you will work closely with Enterprise Data Stewards that support data sources and data warehouses across the CVS Health enterprise. In other areas of the organization and will use your exceptional analytical and problem solving skills to identify trends in sub-optimal match decisions performed by the matching algorithm as well as all source system data quality patterns. In addition, you will investigate and research issues identified by others and implement solutions. In this unique opportunity, you will work directly with your business unit subject matter experts to support data stewardship activities, including but not limited to, data asset inventory management, the development of quality management standards and processes to support best-in-class reporting and analytics, metadata management and integration of activities with the CVS Health’s System Engineering Process (SEP). You will use your strong written and technical documentation experience to spearhead communications in a user-friendly language to departmental subject matter experts regarding data stewardship issues, policies, processes, and data inquires and will participate in data anomaly remediation.
Responsibilities for this position include:
– Operate as Patient Data Steward in compliance with defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
– Researching, matching and validating customer records from patient data sources across the enterprise.
– Liaising closely with Data Management leadership for escalations, reporting and communications related to stewardship activates
– Maintenance and Enhancement of Patient Data Steward SOP to improve current stewardship processes
– Partner with Data Stewardship, Data Quality and other Key Stake holders as input into the EPH Roadmap including new BSR requests.
– Analyze Business Requirements and Identify UAT Scenarios that are aligned with EPH, specifically Patient. Run the tests cases and record the results, ultimately confirming that business objectives are met.
– Participate in the community of Data Stewards related to Patient.
– Promote awareness of Data Quality for the enterprise.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.