The Data Analyst, Import Services is responsible for maintaining the process of in-bound client Max files through Automation, managing the import of demographic and health data provided by clients, and researching internal question regarding the flow of import data. This individual will use SQL scripts and queries to access the Benefitfocus database while researching and loading data.
Throughout day to day duties, this individual will use problem solving and analytic skills, and should enjoy analyzing large sets of data. He or she will be responsible for maintaining daily exception reports for multiple clients. This individual will display efficiency and be comfortable meeting deadlines during tasks such as Automation, Employer Carrier Loads, Employer Group Loads, and Renewals.
The Data Analyst, Import Services will identify configuration issues between clients and Benefitfocus. As a result, he or she will work closely with other teams including Client Services, Implementation, and Data Exchange.
The Data Analyst, Import Services will be adaptable within the Benefitfocus environment, a team player, and have the ability to learn new tasks quickly and easily.
- BA/BS degree required; emphasis in Computer Science and Mathematics.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a database, data analysis or similar role.
- Previous experience writing and using SQL scripts and queries.
- Mid-Level or Advanced Excel Skills, specifically ability to use formulas, filters, and move large amounts of data
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Previous work experience that displays accuracy in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work under minimal day to day guidance.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and/or health insurance industry preferred.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.