Barbaricum seeks a Data Analyst to support a DOD Office of Inspector General program. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with data queries, cleanup, and database maintenance to ensure data integrity and reliability consistent with Government Accountability Office guidelines, and OIG standards
- Developing complex queries in support of requests. Contractor will develop and execute complex custom queries, which will return data, databases.
- Review results of queries and resolves data discrepancies.
- Respond to user questions and concerns regarding database issues.
- Assist in creating searchable databases that meet the needs of stakeholders and ability to conduct ad hoc queries of the reports. (Deliverable: Ad hoc data base creation)
- Write new database requirements for development, modification to tables, and forms within the system.
- Engage with OCIO to recommend system changes or enhancements for the development and modification of tables and forms within the database.
- Interpret complex data results and communicate orally and in writing to non-technical users such as headquarters managers and other personnel.
- Secret Clearance
- Five years of relevant experience
- Experience with application development using Oracle Developer Suite (form and report), ASP .NET, ColdFusion, or C#.
- Technical proficiency in SharePoint, Lexis CaseSoft Suite, and Microsoft and other software products including web site design and functionality.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.