Data Analyst collects and analyzes data from multiple sources for the development of reports and statistical information.
- Compiles analytical and statistical reports as needed.
- Formulates, defines and recommends scope and format of reports.
- Oversees provision of ad hoc management reports.
- Reviews information for accuracy and reconciles data on a regular basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS or Equivalent
- Experience with personal computers and data management software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook, Star, Schedule Maximizer also preferred.
How To Apply
Welcome to St. John Health System's online application process! Applicants may proceed by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
To apply later, return to the Employment page at www.www.stjohnhealthsystem.com .
In addition, you may apply via one of our Employment Kiosks in the following locations:
In Human Resources located at 1802 E. 19th St., Tulsa, OK 74104.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension Candidate Care at 1-855-778-6037.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.