The Upside Travel Company, LLC
We are ambitious, well-funded, and plan to change a $1 trillion-dollar global industry. This is no ordinary startup. We’ve brought on some of the most passionate, intelligent, and seasoned founding team members on the planet. We are building a product that will innovate business travel, delivering the cost savings that companies demand and a new level of great incentives that business travelers deserve.
- You have 1-3 years of experience performing data analysis and hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Data Science or a related field.
- You are comfortable with SQL and at least one scripting or programming language- bonus points for Python or T.
- You are excited to learn new tech with minimal supervision.
- You have a great sense of humor and work well under pressure.
- You are independent, self-motivated and like solving open-ended problems.
ABOUT THE GIG
- Help support the data analytics that make this company run- that means wearing lots of different hats!
- Extract insights from data produced by our partners.
- Perform statistical analyses on multi-terabyte datasets to help understand (and maybe even predict) customer behavior.
- Provide analysis to teams across the company to help them make data-driven decision,
- Create and maintain business dashboards.
- Clean and organize data.
- Conduct research that helps direct our analysis efforts.
We are a team of no-nonsense risk-takers that thrive in our low structure, high expectations culture. We are positive, passionate, playful, and always pushing to be better. Our team is a hodgepodge of challenge seekers, travel gurus, startup junkies, and data-miners who see the big picture.
YOU WANT TO TALK TO US IF…
· You are motivated by disrupting the norm.
· You have a great sense of humor and take your profession seriously, but not yourself.
· Your entrepreneurial spirit drives your bias for action.
· You are all about constructive feedback – you can dish it out and you can take it.
· You thrive in the frenetic energy of a startup.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.