American International College
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems to document and report on data
- Work with and enhance data integration procedures, policies and publish to the College community via the Data Management Team
- Create a strategy that will manage the data integrations environment and communications for College departmental and data management committee use.
- Review and assist system and user documentation production by offices
- Continually analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions as they relate to key performance metrics or executive dashboards.
- Participate in data validation for regular internal and external reports and surveys
- Support the ongoing assessment and effective utilization of data for planning, policy-making, and program improvement
- Work with the College in defining key performance indicators
- Produce statistics, analyses, reports, and reviews relative to internal and external requests for data
- Compile, analyze, and disseminate quantitative data on facets of the College and related educational issues, including institutional characteristics, enrollments, student retention, student transfer activities, enrollment projections, grades, other student performance indicators and fiscal affairs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Expertise in Business Analytics, IT, Data Analytics required
- Expertise in higher education preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative research, statistical analysis, and reporting required
- Knowledge of current trends and issues relating to federal and state reporting; accreditation requirements; current and innovative practices in the development and assessment of institutional effectiveness and student learning outcomes; current theory and practice in institutional research; the development of assessment tools and methods of measurement; research design; data warehousing, management information systems
- Ability to collaborate effectively with College offices and administration, seek consensus on outcomes, and apply bench-marking techniques.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and familiarity with Higher Education Enterprise Systems and, SQL and data analysis software tools
This is a full time, benefited position. Normal business hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm, flexible to the needs of the department.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.