adMarketplace has a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our growing Platform Intelligence Team. The right person will be a champion of big data who can extrapolate big ideas from data analysis. You will support key projects to deliver scalable solutions that tackle our biggest business challenges.
- Synthesize raw data into actionable insights to drive business results, identify key trends and opportunities for business teams and report the findings in a simple, compelling way
- Develop a deep knowledge of data, partner with business leads to provide data sets and ad hoc reporting to solve day-to-day issues or answer key questions from our business teams
- Work closely with product analyst team to support data projects of varying degrees of scale
- Build reports and dashboards via our new business intelligence platform
- 1-2 years experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, (Math, Statistics, CS, Engineering background preferred)
- Highly proficient knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, functions)
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Python and scripting languages a plus
- Experience with MicroStrategy a plus
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- Interest and/or experience in advertising a plus
- Analysis & Insight: Able to organize large data sets to answer critical questions, extrapolate trends, and tell a story
- Innovation: Demonstrate creativity and proactive thinking to solve our top business challenges; Communication: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business Acumen: Able to understand key business drivers; strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
About Us :
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.
Our offices overlook the fabulous mid-town skyline. We serve healthy gourmet lunches to our team and provide weekly “lunch & learns”. Ping-pong tables, fully stocked beverage cooler, kegorator , fantasy football leagues, video game tournaments all serve as great reminders that hard work can always be balanced with fun.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.