Northwest Permanente, P.C.
Northwest Permanente (NWP) has an opening for a Data Analyst 3 (Technical) on the data team in our Care Delivery Analytics Department. The Data Analyst 3 position works in collaboration with KPIT and business clients to define, design, document and build domain level information marts for purposes of supporting end user reporting and consistent business rule definitions.
- Advanced degree in analytical or technical discipline, or equivalent technical certification, knowledge & experience
- 3 years of experience designing and developing ETL processes, including use of ETL tools, or 5 years of analytical experience in a data warehouse environment
- Strong proficiency in the use of SAS and/or SQL programming languages, Oracle and Teradata database management systems, or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in logical data modeling and tools
- Proven skills in project management, including clear project plans and deliverables
- 5+ years database programming experience
- 2+ years of data modeling experience, using tools such as Erwin
- Specific and broad knowledge of KPNW operations, KP HealthConnect, including Hyperspace, Clarity and Chronicles
- Experience as an analyst in health care delivery and/or insurance
- Experience with BI tools such as Cognos
GRADE: TE 145
SALARY RANGE: $95,300 – $130,700, plus an extensive benefit package
All external candidates are required to pass a pre-employment background check.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.