Cyber Research Scientist
Invincea Labs, the research arm of Invincea, is looking for a Cyber Research Scientist. Join a great team that values creativity, initiative, collaboration and innovation. We research, build and design revolutionary technology, and strongly support individual growth through training, attending conferences, and publishing results.
In this role, you will serve as an experienced, forward thinking and innovative scientist on cyber research and development mission for a government agency. This candidate will play a critical role in solving some of the most challenging problems facing the nation's intelligence community. You will be challenged to Identify the risks and vulnerabilities of advanced Cyber algorithms. In addition, you will develop countermeasures to mitigate the vulnerabilities using a variety of advanced techniques that include Artificial Intelligence, Game Theory, Topology, and Advanced Statistics. Candidates in this role will Implement countermeasures as prototype modules for evaluation and refinement and collaborate with Government and Industry Cyber professionals.
The successful candidate will have:
- 15+ years of overall experience in Research, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Algorithm Development, Network Analysis, or Cyber
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Cyber techniques
- Minimum 5 years of experience with algorithm code development in languages such as MatLab, Python, Java, C++ or other high-level languages
- MS degree in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- Graduate of advanced Cyber courses such as the Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC) or the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Knowledge of a variety of Machine Learning disciplines to include Neural Networks, Bayesian Inference, and Symbolic learning
- Knowledge of Social Network Analysis, Topology Analysis, or Advanced Statistics
- Knowledge of Network Forensics or Network Geolocation
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field preferred
TS/SCI clearance is required.
Due to security requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Invincea Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow Invincea on Blog|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|YouTube|RSS
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.