Job Title & ID: Customer Insights Senior Analyst (16WD21871)
Location: San Francisco
Do you have a passion for customers? Are you inquisitive? Do you like to do research, have good business acumen and a desire to make a difference? If yes, then this position is for you!
Autodesk is looking for a Customer Insights Analyst who will be responsible for producing timely, actionable insights which identify and quantify opportunities to improve the customer experience, with the ultimate goal of engraining the voice of the customer (VOC) into all business decisions in order to create customer loyalty. The candidate will manage all aspects of VOC research studies for multiple lines of business. Additionally, the ideal candidate will also be responsible for ad hoc customer data analysis, and will collaborate with other Customer Insights Analysts to support active projects.
Responsibilities include the following activities:
- Own the customer insights process from beginning to end, from survey design & implementation, to analysis and reporting, including text analytics, to lead the strategy and approach to develop survey design, analysis, reporting, presentations to senior management, provide actionable recommendations for improvements based on VOC. Manage all aspects analysis including statistical modeling, trend analysis, opportunity assessments, etc.
- Synthesize primary research insights with secondary sources and behavioral data to develop effective intelligence and actionable recommendations.
- Explore and recommend what other data should be tracked in order to establish actionable customer experience metrics that represent what matters most to our customers.
- Ensure that customer insights are disseminated, deeply understood, and used as the basis for development and enhancements of innovative products and services. Measure improvements resulting from those enhancements.
- Supervise the activities of Autodesk third party data enhancement, survey and text analytics vendors (if appropriate); partner with data provision and technology teams to determine primary and secondary data sources to enhance analysis, takeaways and targeting.
- Establish cross-functional relationships at the senior management and individual contributor levels.
- Identify and implement new tools, methodologies and best practices within the arena of customer insights to exploit opportunities to enhance existing knowledge and techniques.
- Conduct ad-hoc customer analysis and collaborate/support other Customer Insights Analysts on various aspects of Customer Insights projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics or related discipline. Master’s degree in the same disciplines a plus.
- Requires 8+ years progressively responsible experience, including customer research methods e.g. customer satisfaction/ loyalty, customer experience and/or customer insights /analytics, market research, and text analytics.
- Must possess well-developed ability to assess trends and insight using multiple data sets and large amounts of data.
- Strong ability to synthesize various data into a cohesive, actionable story for clients
- Experience managing and performing in-depth analytics including combining survey research with transactional data to perform trend / correlation analysis are required, including using advanced Excel and other statistical and analytics solutions.
- Ability to combine deep methodology expertise with practical experience to quickly assess and develop research recommendations to solve current business questions/challenges.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills are required, including the ability to deliver presentations to senior management using high fidelity, concise and compelling presentations, data visualizations or info graphics that inspire confidence.
- Able to be flexible as needs change, moving seamlessly between strategic and the tactical, with a focus on customer feedback and insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
About Autodesk, Inc.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. For many years, Autodesk has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.