The Coordinator for Accountability, Accreditation and Quality Assurance will be responsible for the development, delivery and maintenance of systems that manage experiential learning data generated by OEL , other academic units, and UCF support units. The coordinator will develop processes to determine and manage data reporting needs, monitor compliance with procedures, and support related personnel to meet reporting requirements. The Coordinator will also be responsible for the data management system used to link students with employers and experiences.
• Design and maintain data systems for the collection, analysis and reporting of experiential learning data, including student demographic, enrollment, assessment and evaluation data; employer data; and quality assurance data.
•Develop processes to collect data from other academic units and support organizations.
• Work with academic programs to determine data needs for assessment and accreditation purposes. Analyze and report data as needed.
• Respond to institutional needs by analyzing data, preparing reports, and providing support to academic and support units.
• Assist the OEL director through the creation of reports and presentations designed to highlight the work of OEL , and the scope of experiential learning at UCF .
• Maintain the security of data housed in OEL through proper protocols, and in compliance with FERPA and other policies. Evaluate data requests for compliance with policies.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders to implement and maintain a primary data management system to be utilized by OEL , including students, faculty and employers seeking to access OEL services.
• Provide support for OEL faculty and staff seeking to make use of data systems to support their work.
• Meet with stakeholders across UCF and in the Orlando community as is necessary to maximize the efficiency of OEL’s data systems.
• Assist in the development of policy documents to guide the interaction between OEL and relevant partners.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience.
Additional Minimum Requirements
Experience using statistical analysis tools ( SPSS and or SAS ).
Experience designing/using surveys/instruments.
Strong preference for Master’s Degree in a related discipline and 2-4 years of experience working in higher education.
Experience working with data management systems in academic settings.
Ability to clearly and accurately collect and maintain data, written materials, and information instructions from multiple sources.
Experience in designing and maintaining data systems for the collection, analysis and reporting data
Experience developing processes to collect data
Experience with analyze, report data and preparing reports
Effective organizational, decision-making and technology skills appropriate for a professional education position.
Success maintaining confidential information.
This is a repost position. Previous applicants are still being considered and do not need to reapply.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.