Drafting, revising and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, including OEM and IoT direct and channel agreements.
protect the Company’s interests.
- Commercial contracts manager or attorney with a minimum of at least 8 years of relevant experience in an in-house corporate legal or contracts management department.
- Significant knowledge of the information technology industry and of related commercial contracts terms.
- Experience in negotiating OEM, channel, and Industrial IoT related agreements preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in providing effective support to Sales team and other internal stakeholders to build strong internal relationships.
- Demonstrated use of strong analytical skills in solving problems independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-energy environment, and collaborate effectively with management as both an advisor and business leader.
- Must have excellent contract drafting skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills combined with an established ability to work in a collaborative and collegial attitude.
- Experience with independently gathering information while adjusting to multiple demands and shifting priorities
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Sales Operations – Contracts
North America-US-TX-Round Rock
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.