Quality and Operations Support provides The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. with operational performance improvement expertise to enable sustained excellence in quality, service and reputation.
Depending on project needs, Data Analysts and Data Consultants work may include: data investigations, data extraction, problem scoping, analysis, measurement strategy and design, metric development, dashboard creation, report development and delivery, communication of findings and results with clients, and consultation with business clients on data and operational needs.
Under close supervision, this position exists to assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. This position functions both as an analyst and as a statistical analytics programmer.
- Designs and enhances databases.
- Designs menu systems that are effective and user-friendly.
- Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information.
- Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
- Participates in the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, to enable population measurement, guideline implementation, and evaluation.
- Maintains complex statistical routines using macros, vendor software, and software written by self and others.
- Tests and maintains data integrity.
- Minimum one (1) year of programming in SAS, SQL, VBA; net or equivalent statistical analytical programming language.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, health care administration, public health administration, statistics, mathematics, operations
research, or related field required OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Strong ability to apply analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work
within a team.
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases.
- Analytical consulting experience.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with MVS/TSO operating systems.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.