Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
- Analytics and Information Management
- SAP Package Technologies
- Oracle Package Technologies
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
- Deloitte Digital
- Systems Integration
- Application Management Services
Analytics and Information Management : Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage. Our specific capabilities within the IM area include:
– Data Management and Architecture
Essential functions of a Consultant at Deloitte Consulting:
A Consultant at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
Consultants in the Advanced Analytics Enablement practice are required to have:
- 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- A minimum of 1 full system development life cycle implementation
- At least 1 years of experience with solution development and application architecture with JAVA, C++ or C.
- At least 1 years of experience in requirements analysis and performing current state system analysis
- At least 1 years of performing conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- A willingness to travel 80 – 100% of the time
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience with Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet
- Experience with REST-compliant Web services
- Experience with Core Banking Systems including Transactional and Systems of Record.
- Familiarity with Document Stores and distributed data bases systems including Cassandra
- UX development experience for Android, IOS or Swift
- Experience with Mobil and Traditional payment switches
- Experience with methodologies including, but not limited to, Agile, RUP, or Waterfall
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.