Watts Water Technologies
Are you interested in “Digitally Transforming” our customers and partners with a new generation of Intelligent Products, Systems, and Services? If so, Watts is the place for you. In Watts, we partner with groups across the industry to: develop product strategy, deliver on growth requirements, secure industry partnership, drive technical partner engagements, create new business models and commercial agreements to truly shape the industry we serve. By 2020, 30 billion machines will be directly or indirectly connected to intelligent cloud services. You will play an instrumental role in shaping and delivering impact through the Digital Transformation initiative in partnership with Engineering, Product Management, Finance, Marketing, and Sales.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• IoT (Internet of Things) Solution definition for Watts Fluid Solutions… including user experience definition and testing
• Drive alignment within Watts and customers/partners on IoT strategy
• Support/Develop IoT roadmaps focusing on Watts’ products and Watts’ ecosystem capabilities
• Support traditional product managers with developing specifications and road maps for smart and connected products
• Define value proposition hypotheses with customers and industry partners
• Analyze customer/partner requirements and prioritize scenarios and features for development
• Develop partnerships with other players in the market to create an ecosystem of interconnected water-related products and services
• Develop functional expertise in Cloud Platform, IoT, Data Platform, Analytics and advanced technologies e.g. AI (Artificial Intelligence)
• Identify and build relationships with key technology and system integration partners, to develop the capabilities that Watts needs in this space.
• Plan and rigorously execute well-structured POCs (Proof of Concept)/pilots, VOC (Voice of Customer), and commercial deployment
• Play a highly strategic and influential role at the intersection of product management, product marketing, and engineering
• Watts cross-organization orchestration: Work with multiple product teams and business disciplines (sales, product management, Engineering, marketing, services, finance, legal, operations, IT, and PR) to develop and implement Watt’s offerings
• This role involves both hands-on high impact individual contribution and management of a world-class team
Successful candidates will first and foremost demonstrate strong leadership abilities including innate capacity for strategic thought, maturity and polish to develop trusted relationships with senior leaders internally and externally, powerful intellectual curiosity, and a relentless drive with a high energy level to get things done. A successful candidate for this position should also have experience successfully driving the roadmap for a significant new product initiative (including close partnership with engineering and product management to maintain focus, rigor and execution excellence) and creating product vision that balances the needs of end users and partners.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have…
• At least 10 years of experience within water management and treatment in residential and industrial markets. Global markets experience would be a plus.
• Previous experience with product management and technical sales of systematic solutions
• Great technical skills and solid understanding of water management technologies, cloud, data platform, analytics, cognitive services technologies
• Passion for the Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Advance Technology (ML/AI) space
• Candidates should have solid familiarity with Residential and Commercial Water Management industries
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with customer, partners, and C- level executives
• Experience in creating industry and/or global system integrator partnerships is preferred
• BS or related degree required, Master degree in Business or Engineering would be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.