Toshiba America Business Solutions
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Computer Systems Group, one of the leading PC Enterprise product solution companies and one of the world's leading vendor of portable computers, has an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing professional to join its Computer Accessories Product Marketing team at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. The Accessories Product Marketing team is tasked with managing the lifecycle of current products as well as developing offerings that add value to Toshiba's notebook products while enabling customers to make more effective use of their technology investments.
- Develop forecasts and maintain inventories for computer accessory products.
- Develop and implement business plans for computer accessories, including product positioning, launch, lifecycle management, messaging, advertising strategy, promotional programs, sales training, trade shows, demos and presentations.
- Identify, analyze, and negotiate the introductions of new accessories to complement Toshiba notebook, desktop, and server computer offerings.
- Project-manage a cross-functional team of sales, engineering, manufacturing, operations, marketing communications, and customer support to provide product direction in response to customer needs and market objectives.
- Design, produce, and present product presentations for customers, channel partners, and marketing communication agencies.
- Partner with Sales in the pursuit, development and support of new business opportunities with resellers and end-users.
- Perform sales training and staff trade shows.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 — 8 years of product marketing management experience for a computer, accessories, and/or peripherals manufacturer.
- Superior knowledge of PCs (notebooks, desktops, tablets, etc) and accessory products and applications, including the major hardware and software components.
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative data to draw conclusions, insights, trends, and to present technical data in easily understood terms.
- Demonstrated ability to perform market segmentation, positioning, launch, lifecycle management, and promotional/training activities for computer products.
- Demonstrated project management experience in managing cross-functional teams, schedules and deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to speak comfortably in front of large audiences.
- Ability to interface effectively with cross-functional associates and business partners at all levels (marketing communications, sales, engineering, outside vendors).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of experience and education. MBA desirable.
About Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS)
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is comprised of six business units: Client Solutions Division, Digital Display Division, Branded Storage Division, Imaging Systems Division, Telecommunication Systems Division, and Industrial Solutions & Services Division. Together, these divisions provide digital products, services and solutions, including award-winning notebook computers, tablets, branded storage products, digital display solutions and cloud services; imaging products for the security, medical and manufacturing markets; IP business telephone systems with unified communications, collaboration and mobility applications; and IoT solutions development, data analytics and IT services. TAIS provides sales, marketing and services for its wide range of products in the United States and Latin America. TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. For more information on TAIS visit us.toshiba.com.
About Toshiba Corporation
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into three focus business fields: Energy that sustains everyday life, that is cleaner and safer; Infrastructure that sustains quality of life; and Storage that sustains the advanced information society. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group,
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.