Cisco Systems, Inc.
Additional Location(s) or Information: Research Triangle Park, Minneapolis, Chicago
Job Category: Human Resources
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021366
Who You'll Work With
The Planning & Analytics team within the Compensation COE provides analytical and global benchmarking support for the Total Rewards organization, including data elements such as Base Pay, Incentives, Stock and general market trends. We partner with the Compensation Practice Leaders, Client-Facing Business Consultants and the Executive Compensation team to provide analytical support for targeted business issues and general program design, as well compensation budget modeling and operational support for Jobs Management, Job Architecture, Salary Ranges, etc.
What You'll Do
The Compensation Analyst provides planning & analytical support for a variety of Total Rewards programs and initiatives, as well as basic consulting to our Business-aligned and Regional Compensation teams.
• Continuously seek to transform the way we work through active participation in & contributions to: team development, data management and visualization techniques/tools, consolidation and analysis of trend data, etc.
• Manage your priorities to acknowledge the necessary balance between short-term deliverables and the need to design for the future.
• Design and implement advanced Excel models, Tableau visualizations, dashboards and general analytics for use across the Compensation COE. Assist with the development, test and maintenance of budget modeling and general compensation databases in support of the team work (SQL, Access).
• Provide research, benchmarking, and analytical support for the design and implementation of Total Rewards strategies at either the Enterprise level, or for specific employee segments.
• Participate in survey submissions, market data analysis and audits in support of position to market analyses, salary/equity budget recommendations, and development of market-based salary ranges/guidelines.
• Participate in the evaluation of policy/process changes/enhancements that drive operational excellence & efficiency.
• Establish relationships with Business-aligned and/or Regional Compensation teams. Develop knowledge of competitive practices, as well as all elements of Cisco's compensation design and total rewards strategy for assigned client/regional organizations.
• Collaborate with Finance, Staffing, HRC, ACP, Acquisitions and other groups as needed to ensure successful program implementations and support.
Who You Are
• Bachelors and 5+ years progressively challenging experience in data analytics and modeling, preferably within Compensation or Finance environment. MBA preferred.
• Advanced technical, quantitative and statistical analytics and modeling capabilities.
• Expert in Excel and Access/Database tools; Tableau, SQL, Anaplan experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment where change and transformation is expected.
• Creative approach to problem solving.
• General knowledge of Compensation programs and practices highly desirable.
• Global and cross cultural perspective of business and compensation issues.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.