Community Development Reporting Analyst
This position provides analysis and reporting expertise within the Community Development Portfolio Management team, reporting directly to the Portfolio Management Team Leader.. It is expected that the CD Reporting Analyst will develop a deep understanding of the Bank’s various systems used to support the Community Development Lending and Investment portfolios. These include but are not limited to: Tax Advantaged Asset Management System (MS Access based); AFS; Investment Inventory report (MS Excel based) and Cognos. Deliverables include regular weekly, monthly,, quarterly reports, as well as ad hoc reporting . A full list of reports are available.. The analyst will be responsible for assembling quarterly reporting on portfolio for the Portfolio Risk and Strategy Committee
- Fully proficient in MS Office suite including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to prepare and assemble data in visually accessible format: graphs, tables and powerpoint
- Collect and analyze large volumes of data from multiple sources as described above
- Analyzes the information and complete required weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting packages as well as ad hoc reporting as required.
- Update Tax advantaged Asset Management system with quarlteyr benefit schedules. Download from syndicator portal, input into CFG IRR template and upload into TAAMs.
- Prepare monthly summary of tax credit delivery to review with Corporate Tax
- Prepare monthly investment inventory report, including validation by PMs
- Prepare monthly loan variance report
- Track closing of CRA claimed investments
- Track closing of joint debt and equity reports
- Semi Annual OFAC screening investment portfolio
- Portfolio Review and Strategy Committee deck
- Weekly Reports (ARs, Loan delinquencies and maturities, ORA risk ratings, FaCT Missing and past dues)
- Ensures data is complete, accurate,
- Troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Advanced Microsoft Access and Excel skills including the ability to perform data-mining and manipulation using Excel features such as Vlookup and Pivot Tables
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data and building clear reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytic skills, data manipulation
- Proven ability to foster a collaborative work environment
- General understanding of business principles, including some product-specific principles
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle fast-paced and changing environment & maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to effectively understand and take direction from others
- Ability to design and produce effective reporting that presents key business metrics clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.