Commercial Loans Reporting and Analytics Consultant, Vice President, Livonia
The Commercial Loans Reporting and Analytics Consultant develop relationships with the business partners and other stakeholders to ensure information needs are met in a concise, accurate and timely fashion. Additionally, proactive analytical review of information available in the lending systems will be employed to research and resolve complex issues.
- Ensure accurate, timely and fully compliant reporting with financial & regulatory reporting standards such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), BASEL, FFIEC, Sarbanes Oxley and other applicable guidance and in accordance with Comerica's risk control environment, through maintenance of functional knowledge of current regulatory reporting requirements;
- Represent LTS Financial Reporting & Analytics (FR&A) as the decision maker for new products/transactions in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and adherence to Comerica policies and procedures;
- Collaborate with Corporate functions and leadership to ensure compliance with regulations and Comerica's internal policies;
- Anticipate business partner needs through forward thinking analytics, gained by establishing a regular cadence to understand business operations combined with superior knowledge of data available, reporting tools and relevant system applications;
- Drive collaboration and represent LTS as the lead with Corporate Finance, Credit Administration, Data Governance and Enterprise Risk leadership to ensure compliance of reporting with various systems, strategic discussions, eliminating key person dependencies and manual processes;
- Represent LTS FR&A in decision making for initiatives or technology projects throughout the Bank;
- Provide coaching, development and training to ensure team has necessary skills to support succession planning and minimize key resource dependencies;
- Provide guidance to team during evaluation of new requests from business partners, partner with Risk to ensure department controls are operating effectively and recommend improvements in other areas of operations based on data analytics performed independently.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting, Finance or MIS or 10 years' experience
- 8 years of regulatory, financial or managerial reporting experience related to Financial Services.
- 5 years overall experience in large matrix management organizations
- 5 Years – Advanced software experience and skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Business Objects, Monarch) and knowledge of SQL/VBA
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.