VMware’s Cloud Provider Software business unit is at the forefront of cloud transformation, driving partnerships with cloud providers that serve small, medium and large enterprises with cloud services. This role will be the right-hand for the Chief of Staff for product marketing as we tackle accelerating our already rapid sales growth by incenting and enabling our core field sales and partners to help customers on this “any cloud, any device” journey, building BI capabilities, and determining which services and offers come next. It’s unique in the scope of visibility it will provide the intern in understanding growth plans, working with and through the full spectrum of sales and sales-aligned organizations.
- Work with product, corporate enablement and others to develop plan, manage creation and delivery, and land enablement content (roadmap, training, sales workshops, etc.) for the VMware specialist and core field sales as well as partner audiences.
- Work with field sales and marketing teams to drive sell-through partner demand generation offers. You will work across global geographies and with agencies, field sales and marketing operations as well as with field sales and partner sellers.
- Based on bandwidth, may also take on planning and launch of new offer initiatives (IoT, etc.) for service provider (vCloud Air Network) partners.
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, or similar. Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Available starting in January 2017 for 6 months
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills – clear, concise, logical, fluid, “on-it”, collaborative while driving for results, persuasive
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills, especially in PowerPoint and Excel; should be able to create clear presentations, business cases
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience working with a sales team is highly desirable
- Strong mix of analytical and execution skills – able to conceive and justify plans, drive buy-in across VMware teams and execs and partner exec and field stakeholders, and drive great execution through vendor and internal resources
- Experience working with engineering organizations
- Experience with data analysis tools, forecasting tools, and related sales BI (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience working with multilayered field sales organizations
- Experience working with partner sales and technical organizations
- Experience with cloud services (infrastructure, platform, or software)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.