This position will work directly with project managers and business owners on critical Deloitte projects and initiatives that require DataHosting services.
In addition, the individual will be expected to:
- Design, engineer, and implement solutions and provide recommendations for continous improvement for the services provided by the Tax DevOps.
- Take part in on-call support rotation for production databases that require 24 X 7 X 365. Weekend and off-hours work are expected.
- Present regular status updates and provide cross training to other DevOps team members.
- Plan and document procedures, and coordinate CloudData Serviecs activities .
- Be active in evaluating and recommending newCloud Data Services technologies including updates toCloud Data Services as they are released. Qualifications
Strong technical knowledge in the Microsoft SQL Server database engine and related components, including an emphasis on performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
Expertise with HD Insight, MongoDB and CouchDB is strongly desired.Experience with Azure Document DB is a plus
Having experience with SQL 2014 is a requirement but experience with Microsoft Azure SQL Server or SQL 2016 is a plus.
Database experience with Cloud applications is a requirement.
Solid knowledge of the T-SQL scripting language
** Please share me your updated word copy of Resume.
*** I Appreciate, if you refer to someone who is looking for this position.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.