Cardinal Solutions Group
What Our Cloud Architects Do
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to identify business pains & objectives
- Facilitate architectural discussions with customers to understand business requirements and recommend appropriate Azure cloud solutions.
- Develops strategies, policies and best practices for our clients
- Advise clients on building scalable, fault-tolerant enterprise cloud architectures
- Lead teams in the design and deployment of Azure cloud solutions, including custom applications, data center migrations, IOT/big data applications, and identity/access management
- Work with our sales team to create and deliver client proposals
- Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups
What We Look For
- Extensive experience in the architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- 5+ years of experience in in one of the following: software design/development, infrastructure/systems management, or enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP
- Track record of success delivering small, medium and/or enterprise scale solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest cloud trends and technologies
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.