Supermicro is a global leader in high performance Server Technology. With aggressive company expansion, we are seeking a keen Buyer/Planner with entrepreneurial spirit to solidify Supermicro’s technology leadership. This key electronic sub-assembly supply team is in its transformation process to align with company’s strong growth. Ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguities, result-oriented, and excellent communication skills are must to be successful in this position. The Buyer/Planner will manage global supply matrix, including OEM, ODM, CMs, and diverse suppliers and take the ownership for the completion of NPI materials projects toward BOMs. The person will drive overall supply chain readiness for multiple programs, ensure clear to build, passionately meet deadlines and strive for optimized cost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Qualifications :
- 3 years’ work experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Materials Program Management. CM, EMS or Electronics component procurement experience is a plus.
- BA/BS, BE/ME, BS/MS degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer engineering, Supply Chain or Operation.
- Self-starter, result-oriented, proactive problem solver who is able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage uncertainties.
- Excellent organization and communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks. (Mandarin speaker is a plus.)
- Proficient with MS office, especially Excel. SAP experience is a plus.
About Supermicro :
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.