Supermicro is looking for a Buyer / Product Manager who will be participating in chassis inventory management and co-op with team in business development. This is an important role of our purchasing department based out of our headquarter office located in San Jose, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- BS/BA with a minimum 2+ years of experience in operations or purchasing
- Experience working for a high tech hardware company is a huge plus
- Work positively under deadlines and constraints
- Must be result-oriented and attentive to details
- Work in a cross functional organization, working closely with product managers, engineers and sales team
- Excellent communication skills across multiple disciplines
- Must be dynamic, motivated, result oriented and creative thinker
- Ability to multi task and coordinate with various functions
- Experience tracking and reporting data on lead activities
- About the Company:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.