As a team member of the Wholesale Banking Technology Analytics team, no two days are ever the same and they shouldn’t be! If you enjoy a challenge, working side by side with other exceptional people, solving puzzles, and creating custom solutions to solve problems take a serious look at joining a team that relishes new technologies and creative solutions.
We are seeking a clear communicator who has the ability to work as part of a team, lead projects and initiatives, as well as work autonomously. Candidates will have a superb attention to detail and a strong focus on data quality; a demonstrated ability to quickly learn, retain, and apply business rules and terminology; apply good interpersonal skills, and perform effectively under time pressures. Highly developed organizational skills and a proven track record of leadership are required to plan and organize large projects, monitor results and make necessary adjustments to meet project goals and deadlines.
This position will share responsibility for creating, maintaining, and augmenting data and analysis solutions within Wholesale Banking Technology. Qualified candidates will have experience in the areas ETL, SSAS cubes, Tabular models, SharePoint, .NET SharePoint Development, and business intelligence as well as expertise in BI visualizations to work in our dynamic environment.
Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling. Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives. This job may require application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods. May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analysis.
This position requires rotational on-call responsibilities.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- 8+ years:
- Reporting and Analytics (Profile, Mine, Mash, Analyze, Present)
- 5+ years:
- Design and development of SSAS Cubes, MDX Queries (OLAP), Tabular Models
- Development of enhanced BI visualizations using Tableau applying up to date best practices.
- Experience using other solutions such as Qlikview, Power BI, Power Pivot, etc.
- Development with reporting/statistical technologies (SSRS, R, SAS, etc.)
- Development experience (T-SQL, SQL Server 2008/2014/2016, SSIS, Hadoop, Apache Hive, Aqua Studio)
- SharePoint development (2013/2016), .NET web applications, web services, workflows, SharePoint Designer, and InfoPath as well as customizing master pages and branding.
- Sharepoint administration setting up site collections, migration, security, and content databases.
- Experience using CAML and JQuery
- Ability to diagnose and correct performance problems
- This position requires effective communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact and collaborate with other IT teams including application development, System Engineers, Architect, security & compliance and project management office as well as business customers and external vendors
- Demonstrates initiative in taking on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver a quality project on time and within budget.
- A solid individual contributor, proven leader (managing less advanced team members as well as managing an overall project life cycle), and cooperative team player.
- Utilizes proactive and creative approaches to meeting client needs and improving levels of service where possible
- MCSE, MCSD Certified
- Previous working experience in Wholesale Banking
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.