Business Intelligence / Analytics –Consultant
Come join the world’s leading professional services firm where you will be heavily engaged on multimillion dollar, multi-year transformation programs. If you are prepared and poised to take the next step in your career where you can help drive business Intelligence and Analytics initiatives across a global business platform, we want to talk to you. Come join our high energy and exciting analytics practice, where you will be an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
Work you’ll do
As a Business Intelligence/Analytics Consultant, you will be joining a dynamic and growing practice within the Tax function – Global Employer Services (GES) team – to support key BI/Analytics initiatives. You will be part of a rapidly growing analytics practice with significant opportunities to develop, consult, and grow our internal analytics while working directly with many Fortune 500 companies. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the gathering and analyzing of client requirements for BI/analytics implementations
- Documenting business requirements, dependencies and progress by participating in interviews, use case outlines, workshops etc.
- Participating in the design and execution of qualitative or quantitative analyses to help clients improve their effectiveness
- Presenting and communicating results to Deloitte teams and clients
- Understanding the features, functions, and capabilities of software platforms in order to achieve proper business requirements alignment
- Analyzing the impact of business requirements changes to the project.
- Documenting dependencies and changes and tracking, monitoring and reporting on progress and issue resolution
- Acting as a liaison between the development team and business stakeholders and facilitating team interaction
- Assisting in leadership communication including progress reports, issue resolution and escalation to management including the creation of deliverables to support communications
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services tax consultants help multinational clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their international and domestic needs. Our consultants come from global compensation and benefits backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
- The successful candidate will have 1-3 years of experience as an client facing analyst for Business Intelligence Platforms or Data Analytics tools (preferred QlikView)
- Good oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, etc.) and consulting skills.
- Experience in using effective methods to obtain relevant client data for data analysis.
- Experience developing dashboard wireframes and design requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Professional demeanor and presence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Client Management: ability to develop professional relationships with peer-level client personnel through regular contact; communicate clearly.
- Ability to help facilitate client meetings and workshops to define client processes and needs
- Experience building dashboards in a tool such as QlikView
- Education: Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) is required
- Location: Dallas Deloitte office (2200 Ross Ave. Dallas, TX, United States
- Previous Big 4 or major consulting experience
Our strategy is simple: we hire energetic, innovative individuals who see beyond the obvious, who can think broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to the business.
Our strategy is simple: we hire energetic, innovative individuals who see beyond the obvious and who can think broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to the business.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Analysis, Dashboards, Wireframes, QlikView
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.