FCA Group LLC
The Advanced Analytics Data Scientist works with a range of proprietary, industry standard and open source data stores to assemble, organize and analyze data they help develop and implement methods of measuring and analyzing data sets and processes. The Advanced Analytics Data Scientist works on research ideas, prototypes and proofs of concepts both in collaboration with other Data Scientists and Business Analysts.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year related experience
- 1 year minimally SQL expertise, programming experience with Python and Java
- 1 year previous relational database experience with MySQL, Postgres, DB2 or Greenplum
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Math, or Computer Science
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Curious, competitive, driven, creative, collaborative, and flexible
- Deep knowledge in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data. MapReduce experience
- Knowledge of industry standard BA tools, including Cognos, QlikView, Business Objects, and other tools that could be used for enterprise solutions
- Able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements
- Understanding of how algorithms work and have experience building high-performance algorithms
- Enjoy being challenged and to have a desire to solve complex problems on a daily basis
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.