Business Development Manager, Connected Living
build market position for
StarHub SMB O2O businesses and Smart Home IoT services by locating, developing,
defining and negotiating business relationships to achieve financial growth
- To locate and
build new potential business partnerships by contacting potential partners, discovering
and exploring opportunities
- To screen
potential business by analyzing market strategies, requirements and potential
- To i
dentify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and
related events, publications, and announcements
- To drive strategic initiatives to establish
eco-system of partners in delivering solutions
- To work with internal stakeholders in
ensuring seamless delivery of solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, computer
science, Business studies or any equivalent.
- Business acumen to formulate innovative
solutions and business models addressing specific industry needs.
- Ability to understand technology trends and
apply to industry specific use case.
- Min 6 years experience in the ICT industry
with track records in business development for industry specific solutions.
- Industry knowledge in IoT would be an
- Ability to establish strong partnership
with industry players, customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Good communication skills and negotiation
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
67 Ubi Avenue 1
#05-00 StarHub Green
2969000000 – EBG Emerging Business
Nov 9, 2016, 3:43:11 PM
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.