Job Description – Business Consultant (Decision Analytics / Consumer Risk ) (162121)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Business Consultant (Decision Analytics / Consumer Risk ) – Job Number: 162121
Senior Business Consultant – Global Consulting Practice
Experian is a $4.7B global information services company, providing data, analytical and software tools to clients in over 90 countries around the world. Our Sr. Business Consultant roles are the most unique and compelling in the industry! These roles are critical to translating our client’s business problems into tangible solutions and providing the expertise to solve these problems with innovative ideas.
The Sr. Business Consultant plays a critical role within the Decision Analytics business unit. Experian’s clients expect world class software, data and analytic solutions and we deliver! Further, our clients expect to work with consultants who can leverage best-practice financial industry experience to help them understand how these solutions will add value to their business and to help ensure these solutions are implemented and adopted to achieve measurable improvements to their business.
Experian Decision Analytics sees an opportunity to differentiate the sales process of our software and analytical solutions by providing consultative services and best practices knowledge in helping our clients manage their portfolios across the full customer life cycle through the addition of an experienced financial risk management professional who also possesses a strong technical understanding of risk management software.
The Sr. Business Consultant is also responsible for delivering consulting services, from developing client gap analyses, strategic roadmaps to designing effective strategies and policies to drive their business. Candidates that will be considered will possess prior consulting experience in Financial Services with good Consumer Risk knowledge. Good understanding of regulation in this area is also preferred.
This position will provide the necessary expertise for Decision Analytics to engage in discussions at the C-level with both the business, risk, regulatory and technology functions at client organizations and better articulate both the business and technical ROI that can result from the implementation of our solutions. The position will play a key role in working with the sales organization and with the products consultants to help best present and/or develop our solutions to prospective and current clients, including how to help us competitively differentiate our solutions from both a business and technical perspective. Once the solution has been selected by our clients, the Sr. Business Consultant is also responsible for delivering the solution alongside the product teams.
• Supporting the sales process by leveraging their experience and business insight to help the client understand the value that Experian provides through its consulting, analytic and software solutions. Specific activities include client presentations, ROI development, and assisting prospective clients with investment prioritization activities.
• Delivery of business and strategy consulting services and other types of consulting reviews focused on the assessment of clients’ risk management business, regulatory environment and technical processes for the purpose of providing business improvement and solution recommendations and meeting client business objectives (profitability, expense reduction etc).
• Internal and Client presentations on risk management topics at internal briefing sessions, meetings and web casts as well as Experian sponsored client events.
• The ideal candidate will possess 10-15 years of credit risk management, business and software experience. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to assertively drive projects to execution with little supervision while proactively communicating status to key stakeholders.
• Regulatory framework inclusive of Basel I, II and III modeling, financial and operations regulations, OCC guidelines, Dodd-Frank, FDIC, model and data governance best practices.
• Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills are required. Self motivated with strong analytical, technical and problem solving skill.
• Experience working with major North American Financial Institutions, as an employee or through previous consulting or technical assignments, is preferred.
• Frequent travel across North America should be expected. No set geographic location but close to Experian office facility is preferred.
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
• Competitive base salary
• Aggressive commission incentive plan
• Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, ability to be virtual and the
opportunity to work with a global leader.
Job : Sales & Business Development
Primary Location : United States
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : 10/19/2016, 1:31:29 PM
Organization : Regions
Reasonable Accommodation Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.