Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
Citi,the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts anddoes business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi providesconsumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services,and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguardingassets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets onbehalf of our clients.
Citi’s Missionand Value Proposition explains whatwe do and CitiLeadership Standards explain how we do it.Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients byresponsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust byconstantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positiveimpact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set ofskills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should workevery day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against ourstrategic priorities.
Diversityis a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clientsfrom every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to haveour workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it apriority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, whereindividuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Drive the quart erly Supplier Spend Compliance reporting process
- Partner with ESC Risk organization and the Third Party Management organization in the development and production of supplier risk metrics.
- Support the ESC Risk organization on a variety of projects in support of regulatory reviews and reporting.
- Provide supplier relationship and spend analytics in support of the supplier rationalization efforts across the firm.
- Partner across the firm to standardize reporting and analytical support being provided in order to add the most value to the Third Party management community.
- Implement and improve existing processes and bring efficiency to procedures and tools.
- Develop solutions and analysis tools in MS Excel and MS Access that will allow for data to be analyzed, summarized and reported in tables, charts, and graphs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills
- Candidate must have 4+ years of relevant Business Analysis experience required.
- Previous supplier risk reporting experience desired.
- Highly motivated self-starter that takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of projects
- Ability to work accurately in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with tight timeframes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation and leadership/influencing skills
- Navigates effectively in a changing environment where competing priorities require flexibility
- Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner with a focus on detail and accuracy
- Enjoys working in a globally team-focused environment and contributing to the team
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.